Friday, June 15, 2012

day 94 - 06/12

after an incredibly awesome night at lonesome i hit the trail early to tackle the franconia ridge hike. the first pic is of lonesome lake as i was leaving early this morning. when i got to rt 93 i called my rents, who are driving up from florida, and made some plans. i am so psyched! my dad is going to ride the cog railway up to mt washington in 2 days, on thursday, and join me for a 13.5mi hike down to rt 16 where my mum will pick us up. yay! i can't wait to see them. the following three pics are of my hike over mts lincoln and lafayette on franconia ridge. truly amazing day of hiking. i made it to my guyot just as it started raining and am stealth hammocking for the night. 19.8mi from lonesome to mt guyot. 1827.9 total.




- posted using blogpress from my iphone on the appalachian trail

2 comments:

  1. that is great Tim! what an accomplishment! Im heading to Crawford notch this weekend to do some trails in NH and planning on hitting Mt.Washington later this year. Going to read more of your former blogs. Cheers, Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx so much for reading my blog. you know what i look like, so if i see you on the trail make sure to say hello! peace

    ReplyDelete