Wednesday, December 7, 2011

the decision . . .

i have decided to continue my commitment to knowing myself by thru hiking all 2, 184 miles of the appalachian trail in 2012. i have been traveling, meditating, chanting, praying, and doing humanitarian work since may of last year. in my attempt to reintegrate into mainstream culture since returning, i have found the current economy to be as dreadful as imagined. so, needless to say, finding a job has been challenging.

so i am choosing to do what i committed to back in 2008 - i am surrendering my choice over to All That Is and listening to my heart. i am choosing to embark on this journey so that i may know myself. i will expose all my strengths and weaknesses and know without doubt of what i am truly made . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment